We are looking to recruit a part-time position for a
A position for a Receptionist has become available, for 25 hours a week.
Your role will be to provide clerical and reception services, which includes;
- To deal politely and promptly with all enquiries to the Guildhall, whether presented by e-mail, telephone, or in person
- To service the provision of information to the public as required by the Council
- To answer Council enquiries, passing them to the appropriate officer / staff member or Councillor and ensuring the enquirer receives a response
- To liaise with both SHDC and DCC with Council enquiries
- To assist the Guildhall staff with bookings
- To assist with preparation and sending of weekly agendas and minutes
- To carry out any and all other clerical tasks, filing, mailing, data input etc, as required, and to generally ensure the efficient functioning of the Town Council office clerical services
- To carry out additional duties as required, ie: assisting with updating the website and communication.
If you are interested then please either:
- Pop into the Guildhall office to collect a paper copy of the job description/application form.
- Or download the forms to the right and return to
Dartmouth Town Council
The deadline for this position is 4pm on Friday 1st November 2019.
(The Council reserves the right to change this date or to remove the advertisement if necessary.)